- Booked our flights to Vegas for my husband’s best friend’s wedding. 2nd year in a row in Vegas for my birthday. Think this might need to become an annual tradition.
- Got my daughter’s flower girl dress for my sister in law’s wedding (6 days after the Vegas wedding). It is WAY too big. We had it made for her and the woman on Etsy didn’t look at the measurements I sent her, she just made it based on a general pattern for a size too big. Had to send the dress back, hopefully she can fix it.
- Bought my shoes for the sis in law’s wedding. Super cute purple shoes but there are not a lot of options out there for cute wedding appropriate purple heels on a budget.
- Need to pick up my bridesmaids dress for the SIL wedding, it had to be hemmed. It was that weird in between knee and ankle length.
- Figuring out how much to pay my sister to be “nanny” at the SIL wedding since both kids will be there, little girl being flower girl and my husband and I are both in the wedding.
I have a spreadsheet for all of the events that we are a part of since the last week in March through September. 2 baby showers, 3 bridal showers for my sis in law, 1 bridal shower/bachelorette for the best friend’s fiance, 3 nights at a Vegas hotel, 2 round trip tickets to Vegas, 2 nights downtown for the SIL wedding, wedding gifts, one of my best friend’s wedding at the end of the summer, her bachelorette weekend, her shower, and many more expenses, etc.
I don’t stress about money often, but right now I’m a little stressed.
I LOVE my friends and family and couldn’t be any happier for them but I am looking forward to being able to breathe a little after a few of these events have passed. Though a weekend in Vegas should be a bit relaxing.